By using the Trio Group Australia Pty Ltd (“Trio”) website, users are taken to have agreed to the copyright notice and Privacy Statement below.
Materials on this site are protected by the Copyright Act 1968 and must not be modified, copied, transmitted, displayed or reproduced in whole or part without prior written permission from Trio.
This Privacy Statement applies to all publicly accessible pages available on the Trio website at www.trioaustralia.com.au.
Trio does not take responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third party sites linked through the Trio website.
When the Trio website is visited the following information is collected:
- The IP address given by the user’s ISP
- The user’s top level domain name
- The date and time of the user’s visit to the Trio website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- The type of browser used.
All these items are referred to as Technical Information.
Depending on the purpose of a user’s visit, the following additional information may be collected but only if the user specifically provides this information by filling out a form on the Trio website or sending an email using an email facility on the website:
- Name and contact details including the user’s email address;
- Information concerning Trio that the user is interested in receiving;
- Employment related information, in relation to users who are applicants or prospective applicants for employment opportunities listed on the Trio; and
- Any other information the user includes in a form or email.
How is the information used?
In relation to Technical Information, the information is usually aggregated, so that it cannot be used to identify or contact the user. This information is used to identify patterns of usage of the site. It is general information that allows us to make improvements to the functionality, usability and accessibility of the Trio website.
The information collected is in an appropriate secure format and held by Trio’s application service provider for archival purposes.
This Privacy Statement is not a contract between Trio and the user and is provided for information purposes only.